You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
She’s the woman behind Huffington Post, founder of Thrive Global and author of countless books. Arianna Huffington is one of the world’s most powerful & influential women according to Forbes. In 2011, AOL acquired Huffington Post for $315 million and Arianna recently stepped down from the company to start a new company. Arianna shares the Why Not Now? moment when she decided to leave the company that bares her name. Show Notes:
- Arianna’s Why Not Now? moment happened immediately after she collapsed from exhaustion.
- How we can change our perspective around accepting burnout as a necessary price of success.
- The power of remembering that death is inevitable.
- The data behind sleep, how technology gets in the way of our sleep and how we can change that.
- Arianna explains how Silicon Valley’s macho corporate culture must change & how it can change.
- Twelve years ago, Arianna put citizen journalism on the map. What’s next for the evolution of media?
- How Arianna keeps her mind healthy.
- Why Arianna left the Huffington Post – her recent Why Not Now? moment.
- What is Arianna reading right now? All-time favorite book?
- What keeps Arianna up at night?
- What advice Arianna would give her younger self?
Listeners who rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.