You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Co-founder of Tory Burch LLC, founder & CEO Burch Creative Capital, a private investment company. Chris has also partnered with Ellen DeGeneres to create her ED by Ellen fashion and home goods brand. He’s is a creative wizard. Now a billionaire, Chris shares his life-long entrepreneurial journey and some advice for people who pitch him their ideas. We talk about his areas of focus for future investments and industries that have caught his eye.
- Chris shares a Why Not Now? moment that shaped his career.
- Why Chris views fear as a positive thing when evaluating entrepreneurs.
- How getting straight F’s in grade school and listening to talk radio at night led to his current path.
- The very beginning of Tory Burch LLC.
- Pet peeves Chris has for people who are pitching him to invest in their companies.
- What it’s like to collaborate with Ellen DeGeneres.
- How Chris keeps his mind healthy.
- Something Chris has been thinking about and now he’s asking himself, “Why Not Now?”
- What Chris is listening to right now.
- What keeps Chris up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas, who’s tougher in Chris’s opinion?
- What advice Chris would give to his younger self.
Listeners who rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.