You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
- Chris Sacca’s ultimate Why Not Now? moment. How he navigated through a huge change.
- How Chris Sacca feels about Mark Cuban. Funny stories about them being in public together.
- Why Chris decided to quit his perfect gig at Google.
- Interesting concept of “Internal Resumes” at Google.
- The correlation between keeping a lean team, lifestyle and the ability to live a Why Not Now? life.
- “As the company gets bigger, people start defining themselves by their territory and job title more than their actual contribution and the overall health of the company.”
- Chris put his first investment on a credit card and trusted his intuition all the way to the bank.
- Twitter 101 – The product, business and investment. What most people don’t understand.
- Politics. Is the tech community doing their part?
- What’s next for Chris? His current Why Not Now? It’s a big one!
The first 200 listeners to rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.
To get 25% off of all Withings products and free shipping, simply use this code when you’re checking out on Withings.com: WhyNotNow25