You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Danielle LaPorte is a No BS kinda gal. It’s why I dig her. Through tough love, wit, comedy and compassion, Danielle helps you help yourself. Americans spend $11 Billion a year on the pursuit of happiness. Danielle and I talk through how you can decide for yourself exactly what’s needed in your life. She’s a best-selling author, speaker, entrepreneur and Renegade.
- Danielle shares how and why she lives a life full of Why Notting. So much so that sometimes she has to say to herself, “Why Not wait?” on certain ideas.
- The question Danielle immediately asks herself after Why Not Now? WHEN? She gives the idea a birthdate.
- How to conduct a self-help audit. Do you really need that new book or to hire that person to tell you what you think?
- How Danielle and Stephen Colbert are a lot alike.
- I apply ‘business speak’ to Danielle’s esoteric philosophies.
- What questions to ask yourself if you’re tired of grasping, chasing, clinging, grinding and living on the edge.
- Danielle attended a meeting at the White House and smuggled ____ into her bra. (How’s that for a teaser!?)
- How Danielle keeps her mind healthy.
- What is Danielle reading?
- What keeps Danielle up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas, who’s tougher in Danielle’s opinion?
- What advice Danielle would give to her younger self.
Listeners who rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.