You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Erik Wahl redesigned his internal operating system in effort to live the American Dream instead of continuing to live the American Nightmare. Erik is an internationally recognized graffiti artist, TED speaker, No 1 bestselling author and creativity scientist. He’s one of the most sought-after corporate speakers on the circuit today. On stage, Erik’s speed painting and audience engagement acts as a metaphor for innovation and risk.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON…
- Erik’s Why Not Now? moment happened when he went to having “everything” financially to nothing financially. He talks about how he changed his operating system from scarcity to abundance.
- Erik and his wife put a unique safety net in place before taking the big leap.
- How Erik was able to draw upon his foundation of analytics and discipline when pursuing art.
- The American Dream vs. The American Nightmare
- Erik shares exactly what he does before he takes the stage to perform and how he learned to connect with his audience on an emotional level.
- How Erik keeps his mind healthy.
- Pirates or Ninjas, who is tougher according to Erik?
- What keeps Erik up at night?
- What advice Erik would give to his younger self?
- Erik Wahl’s New Book: The Spark and the Grind
- Follow Erik on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
The Art of Learning by Josh Waitzkin
Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.