You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
An unexpected prompt caused Lane Wood to change nearly every aspect of his life in a matter of months. He came out as gay, moved, became healthy and transformed his outlook. Born in conservative Oklahoma and once a pastor at his church, Lane shares exactly how he navigated out of the closet. Turns out, we are all in some sort of closet. Coming out is just a difficult conversation. A closet is no place to live. For anyone.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON…
- Lane’s series of Why Not Now? moments that happened after an unexpected prompt.
- The first time Lane told someone he was gay and the conversations that happened after.
- How Lane learned to follow his one internal GPS one step at a time.
- What else has changed in Lane’s life?
- How Lane keeps his mind healthy.
- Lane’s current Why Not Now?
- Pirates or Ninjas, who is tougher according to Lane?
- What keeps Lane up at night?
- What advice Lane would give to his younger self?
- Follow Lane Wood on Twitter
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fu*k by Mark Manson
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.