You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
More than 27% of the internet is powered by Matt Mullenweg’s creation. Matt is the Founder and CEO of Automatic, the parent company of WordPress. At age 33, he’s a tech powerhouse yet he remains humble and willing to share his learnings along his journey. In this episode Matt shares takeaways from growing his company, tips on when to consider raising money and the filters questions he uses when making various business decisions.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON…
- Matt shares a Why Not Now? moment that became a defining point in the growth of his company.
- What questions to ask yourself if you’re considering fundraising for your company and taking on investors.
- How Matt chooses his business partners.
- Matt shares something he does in effort to lead a more efficient and effective day.
- How Matt keeps his mind healthy.
- What is Matt reading?
- What keeps Matt up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas, who’s tougher in Matt’s opinion?
- What advice Matt would give to his younger self.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
- Ikigai by Hector Garcia and Francesc Miralles
- The Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy
- Follow Matt on Twitter & Instagram
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.