You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
- Maureen talks about spending 12 years on Wall Street as a young women navigating through a bro-culture.
- Maureen’s Why Not Now? moment and why she decided to leave Wall Street.
- Advice for women.
- Why Maureen didn’t sign non-disclosure when she left her investment firm.
- How she keeps her mind healthy.
- Something Maureen has been thinking about doing that would be the first of its kind.
- What Maureen is reading right now.
- What keeps Maureen up at night.
Book & Websites mentioned:
The first 200 listeners to rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to WhyNotNow@AmyJoMartin.com. Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.