You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Mel Robbins is an expert on leadership and defeating doubt. She’s a thought-leader on thinking less and taking more action. Mel is an Award-Winning CNN Commentator, Best-Selling Author, and Motivational Powerhouse. She shows us how counting down from five can help you tackle your Why Not Now? and literally change your life in five seconds.
- Mel shares exactly when her Why Not Now? moment hit as she sat in the audience at an Oprah Winfrey event.
- How changing career paths or “swim lanes” has worked for Mel as she navigated from being a litigator to a handful of other professions.
- Using your own internal “gauge” as your guide for what to do and who to spend time with.
- What is the 5-second rule? How to apply the rule.
- We discuss the power of listening to your inner wisdom and exactly how to do this.
- Mel’s very new, never shared before, “Why Not Now?” moment.
Listeners who rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.