You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Well known for his famous Supersize Me documentary, Morgan Spurlock is a talented writer, director and producer – an award-winning storyteller.
- Morgan’s Why Not Now? moment involves drinking at a bar with an investor who wrote him a $250k check that he put in his sock.
- Morgan shares his favorite hangover cure.
- How we can create empathy through storytelling.
- Morgan shares how marching and protests can be more impactful through.
- The power of “showing your scars”.
- Morgan shares advice for anyone who wants to become a film-maker and they’re ready to take the first step.
- We discuss the current media environment and mix of distribution outlets.
- How Morgan keeps his mind healthy.
- The benefits of having walking meetings.
- Morgan’s shares his current Why Not Now? (Personal and professional).
Rapid Fire Round:
- Morgan’s all-time favorite book & what he’s reading now.
- What keeps Morgan up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas? Who’s tougher in Morgan’s opinion.
- What advice would Morgan give to his younger self?
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Follow Morgan Spurlock on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Media Paradigm Shift article by Amy Jo
- Bizarre Media Moments this Month article by Amy Jo
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
With Design Pickle, you get a dedicated designer for all of your design needs for a flat-rate monthly fee of $370. Why Not Now? listeners get 30% off their 1st month, go to DesignPickle.com/WhyNotNow.
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.