You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
- Scott shares his journey that led to a life-changing Why Not Now? (3:56)
- Where Scott ended up when he grabbed the bible, a bottle of Dewars, rented a blue Ford Mustang and drove north seeking a radical change. (7:44)
- Scott offered to help many charities and he was rejected. (9:30)
- What advice Scott would give to someone who wants to overhaul their life. Do a complete 180. (14:56)
- Scott talks about the number one most common takeaway people have after visiting developing countries. He has taken 350 people to various developing countries and he’s been to Ethiopia 27 times. (16:55)
- I share one of the most impactful moments of my life with Scott. (22:08)
- How Scott keeps his mind healthy. (23:50)
- How Scott and his team have been able to raise $200 million in 10 years. (24:20)
Book & Websites mentioned:
- Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Experience Economy by Joseph Pine
- Scott Harrison’s new book! Coming soon.
- charity: water site
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.