You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
After a tragic loss of a friend, Sebastian Terry did some reflecting and asked himself, ‘Am I happy?’. His answer was no. Next, he wrote down a list of 100 things that he always wanted to achieve. Over the past 10 years, checking items off his list has become his full-time job. A few of the things on his list included marrying a stranger in Las Vegas and delivering a baby. What Sebastian realized throughout this process is that he gained the most happiness from helping other people check items off their own list. He’s written a book about his adventure and he’s even been in an TV show. His next goal is to develop a way to scale this concept and create a marketplace for people helping one another.
- How Sebastian turned a tragic loss into a Why Not Now? moment that sparked purpose in his life and has fueled him for more than a decade.
- How Sebastian’s list differs a bucket list and why everyone should have one.
- What happened when he went to marry a stranger in Vegas and they stood him up at the alter. (He still managed to get married!)
- How Sebastian ended up delivering a baby in Regina, Canada.
- Sebastian shares his unique thought-process for making big changes like moving across the globe without a plan.
- Advice Sebastian would give to his younger self.
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
With Design Pickle, you get a dedicated designer for all of your design needs for a flat-rate monthly fee of $370. Why Not Now? listeners get 30% off their 1st month, go to DesignPickle.com/WhyNotNow.
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.