You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Siri Lindley is a former 2x World Champion and #1 ranked triathlete in the world. Yet this episode has nothing to do with swimming, biking, running or winning medals. Siri explains how athletics have helped her get out of her own head and learn to love herself. At age 23, she could barely swim and she entered a race and now realizes it stemmed from an intense hunger to be comfortable being alone with herself. Her ability to share her story and lessons so they’re applicable to your life and mine is truly special. She’s as real as it gets.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON…
- Siri shares the Why Not Now? moment that shaped her adult life.
- Why Siri’s journey has very little to do with triathlons.
- Why we often confuse the need for external vs. internal changes to make us happy.
- We discuss the concept of hunger and success. Can you train someone to have that intense drive? How do you unleash your own hunger?
- What it means to live authentically according to Siri.
- How Siri keeps her mind healthy.
- Siri’s recent “Why Not Now?” moment.
- What Siri is reading right now and her all-time favorite book?
- What keeps Siri up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas, who’s tougher in Siri’s opinion?
- What advice Siri would give to her younger self?
Reference Links and Books:
- Believe Ranch and Rescue www.believeranchandrescue.org
- Siri Lindley’s website
- The Profit by Kahlil Gibran
- Covered in Pet Fur: How to start an animal rescue by Stacey Ritz
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.