You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Suzy Welch is a co-founder of the Jack Welch Management Institute, Today Show contributor, New York Times best-selling author of three books and she’s on the board of the National Humane Society of the United States. Busy! Suzy talks about how most of her Why Not Now? decisions have been made in tandem with her husband Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO of General Electric.
- Suzy shares how a big business decision was sparked from a personal Why Not Now? moment.
- How Suzy keeps her mind healthy.
- Suzy talks about a future Why Not Now? idea that involves going into business with her daughter.
- The criteria Suzy and Jack Welch use for making business decisions.
- How fear and confusion are often due to a of lack of organizing principals.
- What is Suzy reading?
- What keeps Suzy up at night?
- What advice Suzy would give to her younger self.
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- In the Dark Room by Susan Faludi
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
- Follow Suzy on Twitter & Instagram
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
With Design Pickle, you get a dedicated designer for all of your design needs for a flat-rate monthly fee of $370. Why Not Now? listeners get 30% off their 1st month, go to DesignPickle.com/WhyNotNow.
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.