You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Suzy Welch is a co-founder of the Jack Welch Management Institute, Today Show contributor, New York Times best-selling author of three books and she’s on the board of the National Humane Society of the United States. Busy! Suzy talks about how most of her Why Not Now? decisions have been made in tandem with her husband Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO of General Electric.
- Suzy shares how a big business decision was sparked from a personal Why Not Now? moment.
- How Suzy keeps her mind healthy.
- Suzy talks about a future Why Not Now? idea that involves going into business with her daughter.
- The criteria Suzy and Jack Welch use for making business decisions.
- How fear and confusion are often due to a of lack of organizing principals.
- What is Suzy reading?
- What keeps Suzy up at night?
- What advice Suzy would give to her younger self.
- Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- In the Dark Room by Susan Faludi
- Peace Like a River by Leif Enger
- Follow Suzy on Twitter & Instagram
Listeners who rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.