Everyone told Chris he was crazy when he quit his perfect gig at Google, leaving a pile of money behind. He put his first investment on a credit card and trusted his gut all the way to the bank. Twitter, Uber and Instagram are just a few of the gems Chris spotted before they were on everyone’s radar. How did he do it? Why did he do it? He shares some of his gold in this episode.
- Chris Sacca’s ultimate Why Not Now? moment. How he navigated through a huge change.
- How Chris Sacca feels about Mark Cuban. Funny stories about them being in public together.
- Why Chris decided to quit his perfect gig at Google.
- Interesting concept of “Internal Resumes” at Google.
- The correlation between keeping a lean team, lifestyle and the ability to live a Why Not Now? life.
- “As the company gets bigger, people start defining themselves by their territory and job title more than their actual contribution and the overall health of the company.”
- Chris put his first investment on a credit card and trusted his intuition all the way to the bank.
- Twitter 101 – The product, business and investment. What most people don’t understand.
- Politics. Is the tech community doing their part?
- What’s next for Chris? His current Why Not Now? It’s a big one!