Andy is the co-founder and voice of the fast-growing mediation app, which I use daily, called Headspace. The former Buddhist monk who also has a degree in circus arts now has more than 10 million users listening to voice through guided meditation. Whether you’ve never meditated or you practice daily, I think you’ll find Andy’s approach refreshing, valuable and unmatched. He has a real-life and innovative way of helping others become more mindful.
- Why Andy has an unexpected tough time with recalling a Why Not Now? moment.
- We talk through the moment Andy decided he was going to move and train to become a Buddhist monk.
- The correlation between minds wandering and unhappiness.
- The impact meditation has on kids and the new Headspace for Kids offering
- The difference between exercise and meditation.
- The difference between praying and meditating.
- What Andy would tell his younger self.
Book & Websites mentioned: