Adam Grant is an organizational psychologist, New York Times best-selling author and professor. He pretty much makes thought candy for a living if you ask me. He’s not only the youngest tenured professor at Wharton School but also the highest rated. He’s recognized as one of the world’s 25 most influential management thinkers with two TED Talks and two books (with another on the way). Adam has become one of my favorite people to learn from online.
- Adam shares how his What Now? moment turned into a Why Not Now? moment
- The idea of success and generosity coexisting vs. waiting to “give back” until you’ve reached a certain level of wealth or success.
- The process Adam went through to determine if his future, which included springboard diving.
- Adam explains the difference between Givers, Takers and Matchers and how they impact our online environment.
- Unlocking Vuja de moments which can lead to big ideas (like Uber)
- Adam’s new Why Not Now? (This is one of my favorites so far.)
Books & Videos Mentioned:
Learn more about Adam: https://www.adamgrant.net/
Follow Adam: https://www.instagram.com/adamgrant/
Get Amy Jo’s newsletter: https://amyjomartin.activehosted.com/f/21
Join the Why Not Now? Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whynotnowpodcast/
Follow Amy Jo…
Why Not Now? Insta: http://www.instagram.com/whynotnow
Buy Amy Jo’s Book: https://amyjomartin.shop/collections/frontpage/products/renegades