More than 50 million people in 100 countries have been empowered by Tony Robbins. He’s a New Times bestselling author, philanthropist and an intense force of nature. We talk about money, politics, leadership, Tony’s new book, empathy, pirates, ninjas and how Tony keeps his mind healthy.
- Tony shares a dark Why Not Now? moment from his childhood that changed his life trajectory.
- How Tony can walk into a situation with zero expertise in a certain area and put himself in a state of certainty.
- How not giving yourself an “out” is a strategy. “If you want to own the island, burn your boats.”
- I confess my Why Not Now? which involves financial planning.
- Tony talks about his new book, Unshakable. Why he wrote it, who he wrote it for and how it differs from others.
- We discuss millennial’s resistance to investing in the stock market and it’s long-term effects.
- How we can create empathy during a time of such divide.
- Tony’s lunch with George W. Bush and their discussion around current politics.
- Trump’s communication style.
- Tony tells us about a specific time when he strongly disagreed with President Obama in a public setting.
- How Tony Robbins keeps his mind healthy.
- Pirates or Ninjas, who is tougher according to Tony Robbins?
- What it means to live in a state of NOW and how we can achieve this.
Books & Reference Links: