Well known for his famous Supersize Me documentary, Morgan Spurlock is a talented writer, director and producer – an award-winning storyteller.
- Morgan’s Why Not Now? moment involves drinking at a bar with an investor who wrote him a $250k check that he put in his sock.
- Morgan shares his favorite hangover cure.
- How we can create empathy through storytelling.
- Morgan shares how marching and protests can be more impactful through.
- The power of “showing your scars”.
- Morgan shares advice for anyone who wants to become a film-maker and they’re ready to take the first step.
- We discuss the current media environment and mix of distribution outlets.
- How Morgan keeps his mind healthy.
- The benefits of having walking meetings.
- Morgan’s shares his current Why Not Now? (Personal and professional).
Rapid Fire Round:
- Morgan’s all-time favorite book & what he’s reading now.
- What keeps Morgan up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas? Who’s tougher in Morgan’s opinion.
- What advice would Morgan give to his younger self?
Books & Reference Links: