Erik Wahl redesigned his internal operating system in effort to live the American Dream instead of continuing to live the American Nightmare. Erik is an internationally recognized graffiti artist, TED speaker, No 1 bestselling author and creativity scientist. He’s one of the most sought-after corporate speakers on the circuit today. On stage, Erik’s speed painting and audience engagement acts as a metaphor for innovation and risk.
- Erik’s Why Not Now? moment happened when he went to having “everything” financially to nothing financially. He talks about how he changed his operating system from scarcity to abundance.
- Erik and his wife put a unique safety net in place before taking the big leap.
- How Erik was able to draw upon his foundation of analytics and discipline when pursuing art.
- The American Dream vs. The American Nightmare
- Erik shares exactly what he does before he takes the stage to perform and how he learned to connect with his audience on an emotional level.
- How Erik keeps his mind healthy.
- Pirates or Ninjas, who is tougher according to Erik?
- What keeps Erik up at night?
- What advice Erik would give to his younger self?
Books & Reference Links: