Jim Kwik teaches people how to learn. He’s a world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, and optimal brain performance. Jim had a brain injury when he was very young which caused learning disabilities and then he went on to become a master of the brain. His clients include Nike, Harvard, GE, Virgin and Singularity University. As the CEO and Founder of Kwik Learning, Jim even taught me how to speed read!
- Jim describes how a brain injury at age 5 eventually led to his most profound Why Not Now? moment.
- We hear step-by-step exactly what happened the day Jim changed his life by asking himself Why Not Now?
- We discuss the power of asking good questions.
- Why after 25 years of intentionally not scaling his work, Jim is now evaluating ways to do so.
- Jim’s current Why Not Now? moment was sparked after a near-death experience.
- How Jim keeps his mind healthy.
- What is Jim reading right now? All-time favorite book?
- What keeps Jim up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas, who’s tougher according to Jim?
- What advice Jim would give his younger self?
Books & Reference Links: