Suzy Welch is a co-founder of the Jack Welch Management Institute, Today Show contributor, New York Times best-selling author of three books and she’s on the board of the National Humane Society of the United States. Busy! Suzy talks about how most of her Why Not Now? decisions have been made in tandem with her husband Jack Welch, former chairman and CEO of General Electric.
- Suzy shares how a big business decision was sparked from a personal Why Not Now? moment.
- How Suzy keeps her mind healthy.
- Suzy talks about a future Why Not Now? idea that involves going into business with her daughter.
- The criteria Suzy and Jack Welch use for making business decisions.
- How fear and confusion are often due to a of lack of organizing principals.
- What is Suzy reading?
- What keeps Suzy up at night?
- What advice Suzy would give to her younger self.
Books & Reference Links: