Former Navy SEAL and base-jumping world-record holder Andy Stumpf is an expert in calculated risk. He shares how his years of military SEAL training and his fearless livelihood applies to the question of Why Not Now?
- Andy tells us how Why Not Me? and Why Not Now? are common themes in SEAL training.
- What do combat leadership and business leadership have in common?
- What’s a wing suit!? And how does Andy fly 18 miles through the air in one?
- Andy talks about the being tied to success vs. tied to a plan.
- Knowing the difference between your circle of influence and your circle of concern can set you free.
Follow Andy on his website, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook and listen to his podcast, Cleared Hot.