This Renegade will manage the sales funnel and all social media advertising for the Team Renegades suite of brands (Why Not Now podcast, Renegade Brand Bootcamp & Amy Jo’s brand). This is a remote role.
Areas of Focus and Expertise Required:
- Sales and Email Funnels/Drip Campaigns
- Ad Strategy for all Social Channels (Insta, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter).
- Execution and Measurement for all Social Ads
- Integration with CRM and websites
- Building Landing Pages
- Social Analytics/Metrics Analysis
- Email Marketing, Lead Nurturing & Growth – segmented lists within CRM
- Strategy Development & Execution for Product Launches
- Proven experience in this area is a must.
- You believe in Amy Jo and Team Renegades mission and the work they are doing. You care deeply about the acceleration of Women in Leadership and Business. You also care about metrics and telling a powerful story in alignment with Amy Jo and what she stands for.
- You are a team player and understand you’re taking on a role within a small team that has a big vision.
- You’re open to lending a hand when needed and going above and beyond to make the organization successful.
- You bring passion to all you do. You’re known for giving all you’ve got and doing it with an open-mind and positive outlook.
- You are always current. You stay up to date on all the latest social networks and blogs. You know what works, what’s trending, and what’s about to break.
- You are a fast learner. We’re evolving everyday and pivoting as needed. We need someone who can quickly adapt and continue maximizing opportunities to ensure we’re providing the best experience for our community.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- You are proficient with all the major social media platforms and social media reporting, analytics, content aggregation, content creation and scheduling tools.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a well-organized self starter who is detail oriented.
- You are proficient in all Mac programs and project management software like Slack, Google Drive, monday.com, etc.
- Experience with WordPress and Showit.
- Expert in social media integration with CRM.
How To Apply
Send your link to LinkedIn profile, resume, samples of work/case studies and anything else you feel relevant (get creative…we dare you) to firstname.lastname@example.org.