This Renegade will collaborate with Amy Jo to orchestrate and manage all aspects of her virtual training program, the Renegade Brand Bootcamp. They will manage and implement curriculum alongside Amy Jo. This Renegade will also serve as the Facilitator and Assistant Coach for Renegade Brand Bootcamp (the virtual training program) and Renegade Collective (the ongoing community initiative). They will prepare participants for upcoming training sessions, manage their assignments, manage and deliver program materials as well as facilitate conversations and engagement with the community, within the Slack platform. This is a remote role, with some travel and in-person meetings required.
- Renegade Brand Bootcamp project management (a 3-month intensive virtual training program and ongoing Collective for Female Leaders & Entrepreneurs).
- Program Facilitation – responsible for development of curriculum materials under Amy Jo’s guidance, correspondence, assistant coaching, program community engagement and management within Slack, Google Drive etc.
- Program Promotional Materials – collaborate with Amy Jo’s internal team to create marketing and promotional materials.
Areas of Focus and Expertise Required:
- Proven Experience working with online and/or in-person training programs.
- Project Management & Workflow Development.
- Curriculum Facilitation and Assistant Coaching.
- Program Maintenance and Growth Strategy.
- Community Engagement and Management.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Work directly with Amy Jo to deliver program curriculum materials to Bootcamp and Collective participants; pre, during and after training sessions as well as monthly catch-up calls.
- Facilitate engagement, manage and maintain the Renegade Brand Bootcamp community; including the program in-session and Renegade Collective community.
- Conceive and present new ideas for elevating the program, curriculum and community to new heights.
- Work with 3rd parties/freelancers to help create impactful pieces of shareable content.
- Managing participants progress during Bootcamp, ensuring they are held accountable and feel supported throughout.
- Supporting, prompting and engaging with Bootcamp and Collective participants within the Slack platform on a 5-day per week basis.
- Some event planning, for the annual Renegade Collective Alumni Retreat.
- You believe in Amy Jo’s mission and the work she is doing. You care deeply about the acceleration of Women in Leadership, Business and Life.
- You are a team player and understand you’re taking on a role within a small team that has a big vision. You’re open to lending a hand when needed and going above and beyond to make the organization successful.
- You bring passion to all you do. You’re known for giving all you’ve got and doing it with an open-mind and positive outlook.
- You are a fast learner. We’re evolving everyday and pivoting as needed. We need someone who can quickly adapt and continue maximizing opportunities to ensure we’re providing the best experience for our community.
- Minimum 5 years experience.
- You have excellent communication skills and engage with others showing authenticity and passion.
- You are a well-organized self starter who is detail oriented.
- You care about customer service and exceeding expectations.
- You are proficient in all Mac programs and project management software like Slack, Google Drive, monday.com etc.
- You are familiar with Showit and WordPress.
- Knowledge of social media, CRM, and the integration of both, a plus.
- Event planning and/or experience in event management, a plus.
An initial 6-month contract as a subcontractor, with the intention of a transition to a full-time position pending performance and alignment. Subcontractor will invoice monthly.
How To Apply
Send your resume, and anything else you feel relevant (get creative…we dare you) to firstname.lastname@example.org.