You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Oprah calls her a hero. At age 19, Amy Purdy was given a 2% chance to live after being diagnosed with meningitis. Due to a lack of circulation, she lost her legs below the knees. After this life-altering experience, Amy, now 37, has gone on to become a Paralympian snowboard champion, ABC’s Dancing With The Stars runner-up, author, speaker and co-founder of non-profit Adaptive Action Sports. Amy knows all about adversity and she’s an icon for resilience. In this episode we discuss tangible tips and tools Amy uses when faced with challenging times.
- Amy shares a Why Not Now? moment that changed her life.
- How the scariest and most uncomfortable experiences end up being the most valuable.
- Tactical steps Amy takes when she’s faced with adversity.
- After a recent serious health scare, Amy shares exactly what she did and said to herself in order to stay positive and push through.
- How Amy keeps her mind healthy.
- Something Amy has been thinking about and now she’s asking herself, “Why Not Now?”
- What is Amy reading?
- What keeps Amy up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas, who’s tougher in Amy’s opinion?
- What advice Amy would give to her younger self.
- On My Own Two Feet by Amy Purdy
- Breakthrough Experience by John Demartini
- Follow Amy on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
- Amy’s website
- Amy’s non-profit Adaptive Action Sports
ALSO AVAILABLE ON…
Why Not Now? Show Partner:
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.