You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
- Adam shares how his What Now? moment turned into a Why Not Now? moment
- The idea of success and generosity coexisting vs. waiting to “give back” until you’ve reached a certain level of wealth or success.
- The process Adam went through to determine if his future, which included springboard diving.
- Adam explains the difference between Givers, Takers and Matchers and how they impact our online environment.
- Unlocking Vuja de moments which can lead to big ideas (like Uber)
- Adam’s new Why Not Now? (This is one of my favorites so far.)
Books & Videos Mentioned:
- Option B: Adam Grant & Sheryl Sandberg (releases late April 2017)
- Forward by Abby Wambach
- Messy: The Power of Disorder to Transform Our Lives: by Tim Harford
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Give and Take by Adam Grant
- The Originals by Adam Grant
- TED Talk: The Surprising Habits of Original Thinkers
- TED Talk: Are You a Giver or a Taker?
- Follow Adam on Twitter
The first 200 listeners to rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.