You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Former Navy SEAL and base-jumping world-record holder Andy Stumpf is an expert in calculated risk. He shares how his years of military SEAL training and his fearless livelihood applies to the question of Why Not Now?
- Andy tells us how Why Not Me? and Why Not Now? are common themes in SEAL training.
- What do combat leadership and business leadership have in common?
- What’s a wing suit!? And how does Andy fly 18 miles through the air in one?
- Andy talks about the being tied to success vs. tied to a plan.
- Knowing the difference between your circle of influence and your circle of concern can set you free.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON…
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.