You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
IN-Q is a multi-platinum winning songwriter, National Slam Poetry champion and incredible spoken word performer. He’s written songs for Disney, Selena Gomez and many other artists. In-Q, short for In Question, writes to entertain, inspire, and challenge his audiences to look deeper into the human experience and ask questions about themselves, their environment, and the world at large. Show Notes:
- IN-Q shares a Why Not Now? moment that took place after losing a parent and it has changed each and every day since.
- How In-Q uses geography and travel to serve his creativity.
- IN-Q performs an impromptu spoken word piece that he’s never shared before.
- How IN-Q got his name.
- How storytelling, using spoken word, can create empathy.
- What IN-Q is reading and his all-time favorite book.
- What keeps IN-Q up at night?
- Pirates or ninjas, who’s tougher according to IN-Q?
- What advice IN-Q would give to his younger self.
- Follow IN-Q on Twitter, Instagram, & Facebook.
- IN-Q’s website
- The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
- Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Unshakable by Tony Robbins
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
With Design Pickle, you get a dedicated designer for all of your design needs for a flat-rate monthly fee of $370. Why Not Now? listeners get 30% off their 1st month, go to DesignPickle.com/WhyNotNow.
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.