You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
IN-Q is a multi-platinum winning songwriter, National Slam Poetry champion and incredible spoken word performer. He’s written songs for Disney, Selena Gomez and many other artists. In-Q, short for In Question, writes to entertain, inspire, and challenge his audiences to look deeper into the human experience and ask questions about themselves, their environment, and the world at large. Show Notes:
- IN-Q shares a Why Not Now? moment that took place after losing a parent and it has changed each and every day since.
- How In-Q uses geography and travel to serve his creativity.
- IN-Q performs an impromptu spoken word piece that he’s never shared before.
- How IN-Q got his name.
- How storytelling, using spoken word, can create empathy.
- What IN-Q is reading and his all-time favorite book.
- What keeps IN-Q up at night?
- Pirates or ninjas, who’s tougher according to IN-Q?
- What advice IN-Q would give to his younger self.
Listeners who rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.