You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
Jim Kwik teaches people how to learn. He’s a world expert in speed-reading, memory improvement, and optimal brain performance. Jim had a brain injury when he was very young which caused learning disabilities and then he went on to become a master of the brain. His clients include Nike, Harvard, GE, Virgin and Singularity University. As the CEO and Founder of Kwik Learning, Jim even taught me how to speed read! Show Notes:
- Jim describes how a brain injury at age 5 eventually led to his most profound Why Not Now? moment.
- We hear step-by-step exactly what happened the day Jim changed his life by asking himself Why Not Now?
- We discuss the power of asking good questions.
- Why after 25 years of intentionally not scaling his work, Jim is now evaluating ways to do so.
- Jim’s current Why Not Now? moment was sparked after a near-death experience.
- How Jim keeps his mind healthy.
- What is Jim reading right now? All-time favorite book?
- What keeps Jim up at night?
- Pirates or Ninjas, who’s tougher according to Jim?
- What advice Jim would give his younger self?
- Follow Jim Kwik on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & Facebook.
- Jim’s podcast: Kwik Brain
- Sandman by
- Unshakable by Tony Robbins
- Presence by Amy Cuddy
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
With Design Pickle, you get a dedicated designer for all of your design needs for a flat-rate monthly fee of $370. Why Not Now? listeners get 30% off their 1st month, go to DesignPickle.com/WhyNotNow.
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.