You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
- Jen shares her journey that led to a history-making Why Not Now? moment.
- Tales from the time Jen became the first female to play contact position in men’s professional football.
- The role Jen’s mentors played in helping her navigate through something that’s never been done.
- Who took a chance on Jen?
- What was “locker room talk” sound like when she was a player and coach.
- What advice Jen would give to someone who wanted to do something that hasn’t been done.
Book & Websites mentioned:
The first 200 listeners to rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.