Andy is the co-founder and voice of the fast-growing mediation app, which I use daily, called Headspace. The former Buddhist monk who also has a degree in circus arts now has more than 10 million users listening to voice through guided meditation. Whether you’ve never meditated or you practice daily, I think you’ll find Andy’s approach refreshing, valuable and unmatched. He has a real-life and innovative way of helping others become more mindful.
- Why Andy has an unexpected tough time with recalling a Why Not Now? moment.
- We talk through the moment Andy decided he was going to move and train to become a Buddhist monk.
- The correlation between minds wandering and unhappiness.
- The impact meditation has on kids and the new Headspace for Kids offering
- The difference between exercise and meditation.
- The difference between praying and meditating.
- What Andy would tell his younger self.
Book & Websites mentioned:
Learn more about Andy: https://www.headspace.com/andy-puddicombe
Follow Andy: https://www.instagram.com/andypuddicombe/
To learn more about monday dot com, and for a free trial, go to http://hey.monday.com/amyjomartin
To learn more about the Renegade Accelerator, go to http://renegadeaccelerator.com
Get Amy Jo’s newsletter: https://amyjomartin.activehosted.com/f/21
Join the Why Not Now? Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whynotnowpodcast/
Follow Amy Jo…
Why Not Now? Insta: http://www.instagram.com/whynotnow
Buy Amy Jo’s Book: https://amyjomartin.shop/collections/frontpage/products/renegades