You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
- Tony’s recalled Why Not Now? moment revolves around a pizza business, not zappos.com
- How Tony tackles big projects.
- Science of Happiness and the three types of happiness.
- What it’s like to live in an airstream trailer park with two alpacas
- What happened when Tony realized he was dreading going to work at his first internet company
- Insight into Tony’s decision-making process. Art and Science.
- Training your intuition.
- Thoughts on chasing unicorns (real ones and those in Silicon Valley)
- Yesterbox. Tony’s unique email management methodology
- A new form of meditation invested by Mr. Hsieh himself.
- The most underestimated technology trend.
- The ultimate tool for keeping your Why Not Now? top of mind.
- Number one piece of advice.
Book & Websites mentioned:
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- What Technology Wants by Kevin Kelly
- Systems Thinking by Jamshid Gharajedaghi
- Organized for complexity by Niels Pflaeging
- The 7th Sense by Joshua Cooper Ramo
- Yesterbox.com (Tony’s email methodology)
- Wait But Why? (blog)
Why Not Now? Show Partners:
With Design Pickle, you get a dedicated designer for all of your design needs for a flat-rate monthly fee of $370. Why Not Now? listeners get 30% off their 1st month, go to DesignPickle.com/WhyNotNow.
Why Not Now? show is full of taboo topics. Visit poopourri.com and get 20% off Poo~Pourri with code WHYNOTNOW. This pure blend of essential oils stops bathroom odor before it begins.