You know that thing you’ve been thinking about doing? Why Not Now? This show has been created because I believe the world will be a better place if more people ask themselves, “Why Not Now?” Each episode you’ll hear from a professional Why Notter and learn how they answered the question and took action so you can too.
More than 50 million people in 100 countries have been empowered by Tony Robbins. He’s a New Times bestselling author, philanthropist and an intense force of nature. We talk about money, politics, leadership, Tony’s new book, empathy, pirates, ninjas and how Tony keeps his mind healthy.
- Tony shares a dark Why Not Now? moment from his childhood that changed his life trajectory.
- How Tony can walk into a situation with zero expertise in a certain area and put himself in a state of certainty.
- How not giving yourself an “out” is a strategy. “If you want to own the island, burn your boats.”
- I confess my Why Not Now? which involves financial planning.
- Tony talks about his new book, Unshakable. Why he wrote it, who he wrote it for and how it differs from others.
- We discuss millennial’s resistance to investing in the stock market and it’s long-term effects.
- How we can create empathy during a time of such divide.
- Tony’s lunch with George W. Bush and their discussion around current politics.
- Trump’s communication style.
- Tony tells us about a specific time when he strongly disagreed with President Obama in a public setting.
- How Tony Robbins keeps his mind healthy.
- Pirates or Ninjas, who is tougher according to Tony Robbins?
- What it means to live in a state of NOW and how we can achieve this.
- Tony’s New Book: Unshakable
- Get a Second Opinion & Show Me the Fees
- Follow Tony on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Listeners who rate and leave an honest review of the Why Not Now? podcast on iTunes get a free month subscription to Headspace and a signed copy of my NY Times Bestseller, Renegades Write the Rules. After reviewing, email your iTunes handle and mailing address to [email protected] Or, simply want a 10-day free trial of Headspace right now? Click here.