Tony Hsieh. Zappos.com CEO. Pickle Lover. Visionary. Humble. Entrepreneur. Author. Tony sold his first company at age 26 for $265 million. Yet that wasn’t his biggest win to date. His most notable successes, which we discuss in the show, have nothing to do with money.
- Tony’s recalled Why Not Now? moment revolves around a pizza business, not zappos.com
- How Tony tackles big projects.
- Science of Happiness and the three types of happiness.
- What it’s like to live in an airstream trailer park with two alpacas
- What happened when Tony realized he was dreading going to work at his first internet company
- Insight into Tony’s decision-making process. Art and Science.
- Training your intuition.
- Thoughts on chasing unicorns (real ones and those in Silicon Valley)
- Yesterbox. Tony’s unique email management methodology
- A new form of meditation invested by Mr. Hsieh himself.
- The most underestimated technology trend.
- The ultimate tool for keeping your Why Not Now? top of mind.
- Number one piece of advice.
Book & Websites mentioned:
Learn more about Tony: https://www.deliveringhappiness.com/tony-hsieh
Follow Tony: https://www.instagram.com/downtowntony/
To learn more about monday dot com, and for a free trial, go to http://hey.monday.com/amyjomartin
To learn more about the Renegade Accelerator, go to http://renegadeaccelerator.com
Get Amy Jo’s newsletter: https://amyjomartin.activehosted.com/f/21
Join the Why Not Now? Private Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/whynotnowpodcast/
Follow Amy Jo…
Why Not Now? Insta: http://www.instagram.com/whynotnow
Buy Amy Jo’s Book: https://amyjomartin.shop/collections/frontpage/products/renegades